Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What's on TV Tuesday

Tonight I watch NCIS and NCIS LA and Person of Interest. NCIS was centered around Denozo and his father. Tony's dad was getting married again and Tony thought is was a younger woman only to find out it was his godmother. It showed that when out parents get older they are lonely because we are so busy living our lives we tend to forget that. NCIS  was the typical catch the bad guy. It looks like Marty may have a new partner if Kensy doesn't return soon. Now on to Person of Interest , this's is the first I've ever known there to be someone that worked with Harold before Mr.Reece. Mr. Dillinger I suppose felt under appreciated and was a little too enterprising for his own good. I really like all the characters Shaw and Ruth included. I thought after Carter was killed I wouldn't be interested I watching but the show has captivated me. Now on to The Game, last season ended with Malik in the hospital after bring badly beaten and Keira and Malik going their desperate ways and Jason and Chardonnay making up. So first show of the new season Malik is depressed of course, the team is retiring Jason's jersey, Kiera wants Blue back and Tasha is going through menopause or pregnancy. At Jasons's ceremony a reporter tells him he knows about his steroid use. Malik sees a video by the man responsible for ending his career and decides to retaliate but Tasha shows up and stops him by telling him she's pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment