Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tuesday Night

Sadly all my usual shows NCIS,NCIS LA, and Person of Interest were all repeats so I used the day to catch up on The Haves and Have nots. Benny is still on a vent and barely hanging on while Hannah and Candice are in a battle who is going to see whose son first. Candice won't tell Hannah where her baby is and I'm thinking something happened to the baby. Now Candice announced to Jim and a audience that's she's pregnant with his child and made demands of a condo and a million dollars. So Jim agrees to meet her later to give her what she wants and instead has her kidnapped. In the meantime Hannah is arrested for allegedly moving Benny to a different hospital to keep him away from Tony, but she really has no idea where he is because he was moved by Mrs. Cryer. Now before Hannah called Mrs. Cryer to get her out of jail she told police that Wyatt had in fact been the hit and run driver that hit Banny and killed the little girl. So now Wyatt has been arrested ......this is a hot ass mess!!!!! I don't know what's going to happen next. I'm not sure how Veronica keeping Jeffrey's car is going to play out now that Waytt is in jail. And why is she hiding the car anyway?  Amanda is past crazy and needs to be comitted immediately. Catherine and Jim need to let Wyatt man up and take responsibility for what he's done. And Veronica needs to let Jeffrey be who he is.........Now on to The Game, Tasha is pregnant and don't know who the baby's daddy is where's Maury? Malik is working to  possibly come back. Blue got community service for trying to save Kiera from driving drunk. It was a mild show there wasn't  any neck rolling from Tasha Mack or Chardonnay and no wise cracks from Jason I'm not sure how to handle this........ Hope it's better next week

1 comment:

  1. I feel asleep on the Game. Thanks for telling me what I missed. When is Kelly coming back? That should be good.
    On another note, I caught a part of Wendy Williams and she made me mad. She was mad at Bill O'Reilly for saying that Beyonce was being a bad role model with her provocative new video. I never agree with him, but I do this time. Wendy said B was not a role model and kids should look up to their parents not stars. Well who does Wendy think B is selling her perfume, clothing line and music to? Most of it is to young girls who look up to her and want to be like her. I think B is a role model and she should start acting like one. Wendy Williams is wrong on this one. That reminds me why I never watch her show.

    ReplyDelete