Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sunday Night

Housewives of Atlanta was sad Kenya's little dog Velvet was killed by a neighbor's dog. It was heartbreaking. And Kenya was was devastated. I feel so bad for her even thiugh she usually irritates me. NeNe is starting a clothing line. I'm not so sure about that. Don't think I will be interested in any of it. Maybe I will change my mind when it comes out. I can't believe she didn't look at the script for Mr. Box Office. Doesn't she know Vivica Fox was on that show??? Clearly she can't think she's above Vivica. Anyhoo, Porscha showed up for a rehearsal finally. And now she is trying to record an album. Really? What's next? Lol I'm glad Todd talked to Mama Joyce and I hope she can respect him for trying to work it out. Congrats to Kandi and Todd on their nuptials over the weekend. Cynthia went to talk to Peter about foreclosure of bar one that she read on the blog. Ok Peter why are you keeping things from your wife? That's something you talk about so your spouse will know what's going on without being blindsided. But I do agree with Peter that if anyone ask what's going on its none of their business. Married to Medicine has returned........ These women are supposed to be refined because they are married to doctors and are socialites. They can't seem to leave the ghetto behind. Quad is from Memphis which is enough to be certified hood and Simone is from Nashville which is country mixed with city but I guess can be ghetto. I have family in both places. So I feel I can speak freely on those cities. I know Toya is from Detroit and I've been there too, ghetto. I'm not sure where Mariah and Dr. Jackie are from but I'm sure they can get hood too. The show this week was strange because Mariah and Quad are not ace boon coons right now. I'm puzzled by this. But sometimes a little notoriety mixed with a little fame will go to people's head. Dr. Jackie had words with the new cast member Dr. Heavenly but quickly cleared the air. Then Toya addressed Simone about freak dancing on her husband at a party. I'm anxious to see how the ladies will get along this season...........

No comments:

Post a Comment